User avatar

thetaostedwriter

TheTaostedWriter

  • Lyrics » Romantic, Teen Fiction Re: l-o-v-e (guitar song)

    Uhhhh... Can I know, have you composed any chords for this? Or a progression? I play guitar, and this is super cute

    Nov 22, 2024
  • Short Story » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: 'Til All the Leaves Turn Grey

    I fixed them! No more problems hopefully!

    Nov 22, 2024
  • Short Story » Narrative, Mystery / Suspense Re: 'Til All the Leaves Turn Grey

    I am aware of the grammar mistakes and how repetitive it can be with the descriptions. I'm a bit tired and my focus hasn't been steady. I apologize. Please ignore ...

    Nov 21, 2024
  • Short Story » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: Regrets

    Absolutely! I have a good feeling we'll be good friends. You have no idea how much I've been needing a writing friend.

    Nov 21, 2024
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Captain Of The Rum Barrel//Ch.1

    Awesome! I'll be waiting to read it!

    Nov 21, 2024
  • Short Story » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: Regrets

    Thank for that tip! I've been very skeptical with my punctuation, my friend does tell me to trust the comma's more. I'll use this to my benefit, thank you!

    Nov 21, 2024
  • Short Story » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: Keeping Distance

    Got a work out now called Regrets. It was a tad rushed, but it's up and out.

    Nov 21, 2024
  • Short Story » General, Mystery / Suspense Re: Keeping Distance

    You have no idea how much this means to me, thank you so much for putting a smile on my face and a positive thought in my head. I'm glad ...

    Nov 21, 2024


Moo.
— Cow