-
Re: Heaven and Hell is pretty cringe, actually: Part Four
I'ma be back to review this, but THIS is the length I'm talking about, IF NOT longer.
Feb 14 -
Re: Under It All: A True Story
Thank you hop
Feb 14 -
Re: Under It All: A True Story
Thank you for the review! I always thought that no one shares their experiences with these kinds of things, and mine was so full of nonsense, that I might as ...
Feb 14 -
Re: the calm between
Anytime!
Feb 12 -
Re: not myself.
You used guitar for backgrounds? That's cool! When I made this it was because I was humming in the shower. I had no intentions of adding to it, and I ...
Feb 9 -
Re: If It Were Worth It: Part One; Chapter One
Omg, I love seeing every ones opinions, haha. Thank you for the review, Xaria and Rayla are so fin to write about, you'll see more of it later. And Ryker ...
Jan 23 -
Re: If It Were Worth It: Part One; Chapter One
Thank you for the review! I'm already adjusting that first scene. I completely agreed with things being said, and so its being adjusted. I'll make some posts and comments when ...
Jan 22 -
Re: If It Were Worth It: Part One; Chapter One
This was fixed
Jan 20 -
Re: If It Were Worth It: Part One; Chapter One
The other thing is that she lacks proper education. You're right, her household dynamic is very messy and its ruled in an odd way. Shes expected to dress a certain ...
Jan 20 -
Re: If It Were Worth It: Part One; Chapter One
The other thing is that she lacks proper education. You're right, her household dynamic is very messy and its ruled in an odd way. Shes expected to dress a certain ...
Jan 20 -
Re: If It Were Worth It: Part One; Chapter One
The other thing is that she lacks proper education. You're right, her household dynamic is very messy and its ruled in an odd way. Shes expected to dress a certain ...
Jan 20 -
Re: If It Were Worth It: Part One; Chapter One
The other thing is that she lacks proper education. You're right, her household dynamic is very messy and its ruled in an odd way. Shes expected to dress a certain ...
Jan 20 -
Re: If It Were Worth It: Part One; Chapter One
AHHHH! THANK YOU, IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!! I do agree, now that I look back on it. I have an idea for a way to rewrite that first scene ...
Jan 20 -
Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 11-12)
Haha! Thank you for the review! Dakota is definitely something, isnt he? Definitely a headache for Khailen. Yes, eventually down the story line, Raylene actually becomes Carmon's wife.. Until the ...
Jan 20 -
Re: The Means to Travel: A U.S. History Screen Play Assignment (Scenes 9-10)
Ahhh! I think you'll like the second part! Dakota is.. Messy in it! SYSTEM DOWNFALLL! WOOO! I have more from the second half, I just have yet to post it. ...
Jan 19
