User avatar

teo

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My Dream

    Awesome. I thought this had an excellent flow. Reading it through the eyes of seventh grader is refreshing,delightful,and genuine. Well done, I hope to read more current works of yours ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: inner peace

    Hello Choma, I appreciate your criticism! I added a couple edits, I agree with the excessive 'however' but is more appropriate. I am not going for anything profound, which is ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The adventures of the geek.

    I think you told the story very well. I like the theme and you ended it perfectly. Good job, keep writing! Ohh and haha! Our state is bigger than "yall's"

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: December

    hi, i enjoyed reading this. I really like the minimalistic style you chose. I think it all flows very well, well done.

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: when i think of you

    I like. Very nice, maybe because i can relate. weell done

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Updated: Life, Death and Politics

    hahah, dually noted. i think it serves better as a second chapter\

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Updated: Life, Death and Politics

    For you Critiq: Update, I think It reads a lot better. Whats the general consensus of foot notes? Life, Death, and Politics "Did you kill the boy?" a gruff voice ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: YelP-Need Help, What do you think?

    Thank you so much for this review! I couldn't agree more on your critiques :) Hi Teo! I think your explanation of scientific terms between the story is distarcting. I ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Tragedy of The Boy in Love

    blurp bloop blop . don't stop.dancing. :elephant: I am open to more opinions, good or bad let me hear. I am curious where I could use improvement.

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Question

    Bravo, Bravo

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Updated: Life, Death and Politics

    Critiq I appreciate you taking the time to read and critic my story! I was feeling that the speech alone wouldn't be understandable out of context of the story of ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Tragedy of The Boy in Love

    Thank you, thank you Teddy! I am glad you enjoyed it. :) Jayleigh I appreciate your expertise! I will definitely mock up a new and corrected version. I always want ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Man and the Moon

    I really enjoyed this read. You have a unique and descriptive style that I think works well with this story. I don't have any criticism, well done!

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Hows this?

    Hi fishr, thanks for the comment, i appreciate it :) I know there isnt much of a plot behind this paragraph, I think of it as an preintro introduction. I ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: capsized

    Thats great, great voice. I loved it.

    Mar 23, 2006


To have more, you have to become more. Don't wish it was easier - wish you were better. For things to change, you have to change, and for things to get better, you have to get better.
— Jim Rohn