Random avatar

tcrowder1980

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Moonlight: Chapter Five

    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, Historical Fiction Re: Ramla Pt.4

    I believe this is a very thought out and well designed chapter.... i believe you have a good talent. and to make this 250 characters... A 500 word essay is ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: All I Hear is Cheering

    A 500 word essay is roughly one (1) page, single spaced or 250 words, double spaced. As an essay usually consists of at least three paragraphs: 1) an introduction, 2) ...

    May 27, 2018
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Green.

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I think this is really good. You have a good talent for writing. I believe that you could use this talent to write something longer. You could possibly write a ...

    May 27, 2018


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman