User avatar

talkingbird

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: an aestival whisper

    O________________O That is my face. Because... oh my god.... these are so good. KEEP ON WRITING

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Thawing

    thank you so much! and yeah i'll fix the punctuation soon...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Thawing

    Good point. I'm usually a grammar freak, but whenever I write poetry, I just always forget... haha thanks!

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Shattering

    thank you! And yeah, I agree after reading it over... I really haven't looked at this since it was assigned in class.

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Waiting for the Breeze-Introduction

    ooops, sorry, I posted that comment by mistake :P

    May 4, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Waiting for the Breeze-Introduction

    ,

    May 4, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting for the Breeze - intro

    Thanks for the reviews! And yes, I know this isn't a short story, but I wanted to post it here to get some more feedback because I wasn't getting any ...

    May 3, 2010


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg