User avatar

tRiCk

  • Short Story » General, General Re: My Diary, M is for Monster

    all that would happen if you flick a book is that you'll hurt your finger. Ha ha ha. That's pretty darn funny. But don't you think you are being a ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Strangers in the fog part 2

    Hello Runawaythought, First of all, you should really put spaces between each paragraph. It would help the reviewers a lot. :wink: Let me just start off saying that I was ...

    Mar 31, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: MR4 Revenge is a dish best served by ME

    “I wiped the sweat [off] of my brow…” “Old and wise aren’t the same, Max[.]” “Max[,] it’s my shift[.]” “No Max[,] no more thoughts like that.” You forgot to put ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Warming my heart fixed up

    For the part with the friend in the car, I have to agree with ashleylee. We need more information on her. There were a couple of mistakes: "... us to ...

    Mar 30, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Deleted

    "Joeanna mumbled she began to wipe her shirt and fix her hair." may sound better with a period after "mumbled". I don't think you need the comma in this sentence: ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Madness of Love

    You did a good job at stressing the emotions in this piece... if that makes any sense. Ha ha. "He wasn't really heading to me..." might sound better like this: ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Letter.

    Most of the commas should be periods, then you wouldn’t have so much run-on sentences. German needs to be capitalized. “Enemies” should be “enemy’s” as oddly as it looks. “I ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Zeitgeist Chapter 1-7 :)

    “An impatient Carter proclaimed.” Might sound better like this: “Carter impatiently proclaimed…” Or “Carter proclaimed impatiently” I think daydream is one word. “Right[,] as if you wo

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: +

    First paragraph definitely sets the tone. I liked how you didn’t use typical adjectives (“bulky” instead of big, “wildfire” instead of just fire). “There was a canine looking bite in ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: From Oblivion

    Its easy to get hooked from just the first sentence. It does get a bit confusing though. Especially when you mention assignments. "The young man the hand belonged to smiled ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Violet, her first sentence prolouge

    Also, “doe’s” is supposed to be “does”. The space between “does” and “Campava” seems a bit awkward. The sentence starting with “He leaned across the aisle….” is a bit long. ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Serpent(warning this may hurt......)

    I think you know what you are doing with the line breaks. It may not be customary, but thats the whole point, right? I also agree with the punctuation though, ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Monster

    Your story was almost poetic in a way and I really liked how detailed it was. The only thing is that I had to read some parts of your story ...

    Mar 20, 2008


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather