User avatar

strangeshellie

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Let Them In

    I quite enjoyed reading this (: Its a really lovely poem that keeps you wondering in a way... (don't know if that made sense...) It's really beautifully written! great job!

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: That's Hot.

    Wow! i actually enjoyed reading this (: i love your unique writing style, it makes it interesting to read! (:

    Jun 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: hide

    Hey man! this was so beutifully writen and the words just seem to flow. I would concider extending it so readers can capture more of the emotion behind this and ...

    Mar 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Poison

    Hey I like this poem and the amount of emotion that is shown. However, there are some bits that didn't show any which confuses me about how I'm supposed to ...

    Oct 29, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The world Beyond

    Hey This is a really good start and the storyline is interesting. In my opinion I don't think you should mention how old the character is, just mention that its ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Red Balloon (Chapter 1)

    Hey :) Ok, so I kinda like the idea, but I think the formatting in this needs to me fixed a little. There are also a few minor problems that ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wings

    Oh wow, I really liked this :) I loved how the character of Pete was talking about the fly. I loved the amout of imagry that is used and the ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The King of Hearts

    Hey there, I love the idea behind this poem :) However, It's a bit hard to focus on anything because of the way it jumps around. I get what you ...

    Oct 25, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sweetheart (Chapter 1)

    I really liked this! however, in my opinion you were telling too much in the beginning so it kind of made it seem like it just kept going...mayve try describing ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Fire Dies

    I think it's a really good poem :) I love how discriptive you are especially in the beginning well done :)

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Everything but the truth

    I really love this poem. It's so beautiful and it really flows :) I think you should maybe extend it... because It's really good so far :)

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tempting Fate

    Hey I love this idea. It's really captivating (to me). I also feel like this could be longer, because to me it sounds like a beginning and I think you ...

    Oct 11, 2010


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon