User avatar

stirly

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Murder & Investigation #1 - Before the Murder

    The chatspeak scene was rather accurate. As everyone has already pointed out, the lunch scenario seemed a bit... off, but other than that it was quite realistic. Most writers can't ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Until Her Day (Seventeen)

    I love this story, and its definately one that I can relate to. The thing that gets me is this: Adopted parents wouldn't force their adopted child to respect their ...

    Jul 10, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Death Threat

    I was waiting for her to kill her parents throughout the entire story. For one reason or another, I thought that she would think that if she took a knife ...

    Jun 29, 2007
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Memoir of a Mormon [McHasting’s Golden Arches]

    Being a mormon myself, I found this poem unbelievably ironic. Well done :D Unfortunately, my lack of knowledge about poetry leaves me with the inability to critique poems. Sorry.

    Jun 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Unicorn Killers - Old, decrepit first draft thingy

    Other than what others have said, this is my one critique: She punches him WAY too much. Its to the point of breaking character, getting on the reader's nerves, and ...

    Jun 20, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cheek Bones To Pull-Apart [Make a Wish]

    Ed, you always manage to astonish me. Though I'm sure it has some sort of meaning to it, I really can't see it (Yay for me and my lack of ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Within Walking Distance

    His wording is absolutely brilliant. I love the way that you used words to make him truely seem like an abandoned child. Wow.... wow. There were a few wording mistakes ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Ice Cubes #25

    Wow, say Wow, wow. You know, I absolutely loved this story. The wording seemed a tad bit juvinile (I love how I spell that wrong!) at parts, but it seemed ...

    May 16, 2007


constant state of confuzzle
— Quillfeather