User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hopeless Wishes

    Oh okay! Thank you :)

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hopeless Wishes

    I edited the things you mentioned, but whenever I try to break the poem into stanzas and save the changes, the space disappears. Do you know how I can fix ...

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Heartbeat

    Thank you so much for this review!! I will definitely work on the last scene and add more emotion throughout the story. Thank you so much :)

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hopeless Wishes

    Thank you so much for your review! I%u2019ll work on fixing the things you mentioned. Thank you for your advice! :)

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Hopeless Wishes

    Thank you so much for this review!! It really means a lot to me, and I thank you for your time

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Nothingness

    I%u2019m glad to hear that. Of course! :)

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Heartbeat

    Thank you so much

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Heartbeat

    Thank you so much for you review! It means a lot to me :)

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Other » Other, General Re: I know I've lost my mind.

    Don't quite know what happened to my comment there cx

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Other » Other, General Re: I know I've lost my mind.

    I%u2019m glad to hear! %u2764%uFE0F If you ever need someone to talk to, I%u2019d love to listen. You%u2019re welcome :)

    Apr 11, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What Color Are the Stars?

    Apr 10, 2020
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What Color Are the Stars?

    I love the simplicity of the poem! It's sweet and simple, yet you manage to deliver a point/idea. There are so many things you can write about the stars. Their ...

    Apr 10, 2020
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Love That Lets Go

    Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful! You convey a hard truth in the poem that isn't always easy to see. I love your imagery and phrases, like "forbidden wave ...

    Apr 10, 2020


shady and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws
— Atticus