User avatar

starlitmind

you are loved

  • Poetry » Other, Mystery / Suspense Re: moth thoughts

    gosh i'm so glad you told me that bc that is actually super interesting -> i never realized how important the number 3 is in Christianity ^_^ thank you for ...

    Nov 25, 2022
  • Poetry » Other, Mystery / Suspense Re: moth thoughts

    OH WAIT ACTUALLY i didn't know! what's the allusion? :)

    Nov 3, 2022
  • Poetry » Other, Mystery / Suspense Re: moth thoughts

    "once for three days i was caught in a lamp-post" -> relatable. i am in love with this

    Nov 2, 2022
  • Poetry » Technology, Culture Re: click

    WAIT IF YOU CLICK ON THE HASHTAG IT ACTUALLY SHOWS ANOTHER WALL POST THAT DOESN'T HAVE THAT HASHTAG??

    Jul 29, 2022
  • Poetry » Technology, Culture Re: click

    #whyisthispoemsogoodgmo

    Jul 29, 2022
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Summer Bucket List

    oh my goodness THIS IS SO PRETTY !!!

    Jun 21, 2022
  • Poetry » Chickens, Dramatic Re: dishwasher poem

    OMG aLLIYaH, what a masterpiece of a review this is !!! I am always in love with your reviews c: okay my fav part is definitely your "meaning" section, I ...

    Apr 23, 2022
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Spiritual Re: through the lens of an absurdist iguana

    wow. what a masterpiece. I love dishwasher poetry

    Apr 8, 2022
  • Poetry » Culture, Health Re: baked goods in the mirror

    Note: This review has been deleted
    I am your biggest fan >.>

    Mar 28, 2022
  • Poetry » Culture, Health Re: baked goods in the mirror

    I am your biggest fan >.>

    Mar 28, 2022
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: Finders, keepers; losers, weepers.

    what%u2019s the prize >.>

    Mar 28, 2022
  • Poetry » General, General Re: <A study on the property of words>

    I've read this 1,000 times now; it is just so, ahhhhh

    Mar 20, 2022
  • Poetry » Chickens, Dramatic Re: dishwasher poem

    sometimes i think about this.

    Mar 9, 2022
  • Poetry » Other, Teen Fiction Re: i read / too much / of you

    plz stop posting amazing poetry my heart can't handle it thank you.

    Feb 8, 2022
  • Poetry » General, General Re: homesick

    WHY WAS MY REPLY SO LONG sorry I am terrible at being concise

    Feb 4, 2022


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X