User avatar

spyritsentry

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Life After I Died (Part 1)

    The idea was interesting and it was well put together. I found it a bit quick but that is probably because you haven't gotten to the full story yet. I ...

    Dec 20, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: They are blind!!!

    Great poem. I see this in the eyes of my fellow friends everyday. They deserve better you obviously understand. This work got my mind going. I will make sure that ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Detachment

    Great poem! The emotion his carved in extremely well to the point wear I have never felt this way but can now understand a little more. The flow was wonderful. ...

    Oct 31, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Bus Stop

    This is a very good poem. Have you every realy felt like that cause I have and it is not a good feeling. Good job with meaning and emotion. Not ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love I (Decay)

    wonderful peom. I loved the word chose and the meaning the most. This is the best poem I have read so far and I have read alot. The talet you ...

    Jan 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Beauty

    Friggin awsome poem. I like happy poems. This one is about beauty and how you marvole something. Very nice world choice. You are added to my fallow list.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Shadows

    Very nice poem and I think you should do what you think is right. If you think it should be longer then make it longer. If you think it should ...

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Foot prints in the snow

    it was a nice poem i saw nothing wrong with it. I would actualy liked it more if it was longer, but it was deep.

    Jan 7, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Dawn

    good peom

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Chains.

    veeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyy ggggggoooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Thinking of That Smile

    I realy like this. I think it is something most people can relate to I know I can.

    Jan 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Cost of Peace

    It was a good story but abit choppy at bits. i saw a few things that could be fixed but hey we all mess up. But over all wonderful story ...

    Jan 6, 2011


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100