User avatar

spy0h

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hard Breakup

    Where's the punctuation? No commas, periods? How are we supposed to know where to stop and take a breath? And Ain't, isn't a word. The girl not only has two ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hard Breakup

    Wow, I really liked this! I'm not the best person to be taking advise from, but don't change it. I love it the way it is. Sorry this is so ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hard Breakup

    Thanks Roon, And I will do everything you said :) ~Spy

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hard Breakup

    On the fifth line, I think it would sound better if you would take out the word "really". The second time the girl speaks, I don't understand how the sixth ...

    Aug 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone

    Hey, I do what I can to help. :D Graet haha

    Aug 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone

    bloodyblackrose really thank you ^^

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lost

    Hey SpyOh!!!! :smt024 Hahahahahaha!!!!!! If you didn't notice, I liked ALL of it!!! :smt002 This was very heart warming and heart felt... wow. 8) My favorite line is: i feel.... ...

    Jul 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Alone2

    Hello there :) I personally think you should have stopped at the first part. I like how you manipulated your words to go around the poem, very creative even though ...

    Jul 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Am sorry

    Hi, Spy! Thanks for your request. Although I don't review poems, I'll make yours an exception, but bare in mind that just as your mother tongue isn't english, my fortay ...

    Jul 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I am Unwritten

    And i forgot to say that i love it :)

    Jul 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re:

    That's really good poem Keep it going Huthaifa

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Am sorry

    Thats, quite alright :) I hope I helped :D Yes a lot haha Try to come and review always ok :) Thanks

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Am sorry

    Hello Huth! I liked this! There are a couple of pointers here thought that I would like to go through. English isn't your native language so this is impressive :) ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone

    Hmm... I kinda agree with the others. I can't tell if I like it or not. I can definitely see grammar and punctuation mistakes, the rhyming didn't flow well ( ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Alone

    retrodisco666 and AutumnSun thank you guys And shanan-cat i will try to make it better next time :) Thank you all

    Jul 1, 2010


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites