-
Re: I wonder
she is always right :D I knew it. you can be the female version of me if you want. :P
May 30, 2012 -
Re: I wonder
But my mother used to tell me that am unique and there is no other person on this planet like me :( :p
May 29, 2012 -
Re: I wonder
well, thank you Roxy and after thinking so much about those things I wonder about I guess I found the answers for some of them. And for a person like ...
May 28, 2012 -
Re: I wonder
thank you :D and next time I won't.
May 28, 2012 -
Re: I wonder
Thank you :)
May 28, 2012 -
Re: My-Father (The Struggle)
Thank you Miss Shadow, well, yes it was written from my heart. I promise you to try improving my English and learn everything to help me with writing :) ~Spy
Jul 31, 2011 -
Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (19) Part One
hey girl, My name is Spy and ill do my first novel revew on this tomorrow =)
Feb 11, 2011 -
Re: Loners
Thanks buddy =)
Feb 6, 2011 -
Re: Loners
It's only the beginning so ya I need time, I should clarify that before. sorry again :)
Feb 6, 2011 -
Re: Loners
Thank you, I agree with you that I must right more deep, but I was on a hurry because of my driving lesson, so next time I promise you to ...
Feb 6, 2011 -
Re: Hard Breakup
Thanks Daughter :P
Aug 20, 2010 -
Re: Hard Breakup
Wow. I really liked this! I'm no expert on poetry or anything, but your poem was really good. My favourite aspect of your poem was how it was written in ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Hard Breakup
Wow. I certainly like this poem. :) Trying to make it rhyme didn't make this poem sound odd. This is good. :) Keep writing. Congratulations, by the way, for making ...
Aug 13, 2010 -
Re: Hard Breakup
Hey Jag, Thanks for the review and my reply on you is that I still learning English so it's not my mother tongue or even close to be but i ...
Aug 12, 2010 -
Re: Hard Breakup
...Punctuation. I do a little poetry and have learned you get your head ripped off for no punctuation, or incorrect punctuation. I really liked this (mainly because of rhyming! I ...
Aug 12, 2010
