User avatar

spy0h

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I wonder

    she is always right :D I knew it. you can be the female version of me if you want. :P

    May 30, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I wonder

    But my mother used to tell me that am unique and there is no other person on this planet like me :( :p

    May 29, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I wonder

    well, thank you Roxy and after thinking so much about those things I wonder about I guess I found the answers for some of them. And for a person like ...

    May 28, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I wonder

    thank you :D and next time I won't.

    May 28, 2012
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: I wonder

    Thank you :)

    May 28, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: My-Father (The Struggle)

    Thank you Miss Shadow, well, yes it was written from my heart. I promise you to try improving my English and learn everything to help me with writing :) ~Spy

    Jul 31, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Keeper of the Stones: Black Dragons (19) Part One

    hey girl, My name is Spy and ill do my first novel revew on this tomorrow =)

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Loners

    Thanks buddy =)

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Loners

    It's only the beginning so ya I need time, I should clarify that before. sorry again :)

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Loners

    Thank you, I agree with you that I must right more deep, but I was on a hurry because of my driving lesson, so next time I promise you to ...

    Feb 6, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hard Breakup

    Thanks Daughter :P

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hard Breakup

    Wow. I really liked this! I'm no expert on poetry or anything, but your poem was really good. My favourite aspect of your poem was how it was written in ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hard Breakup

    Wow. I certainly like this poem. :) Trying to make it rhyme didn't make this poem sound odd. This is good. :) Keep writing. Congratulations, by the way, for making ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hard Breakup

    Hey Jag, Thanks for the review and my reply on you is that I still learning English so it's not my mother tongue or even close to be but i ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hard Breakup

    ...Punctuation. I do a little poetry and have learned you get your head ripped off for no punctuation, or incorrect punctuation. I really liked this (mainly because of rhyming! I ...

    Aug 12, 2010


Excuse me I have never *lied* about a character I just don't tell the truth
— AceassinOfTheMoon