User avatar

spaced_out

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Connie's YWS Fan-Fic

    i really loved it! you know what? I think i'll write a fic.. "the YWS fic" about snoink, myself, nate and miley Cyrus have to rescue the site from Andrew ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Harry/Hermione Fanfiction Chap. 1

    This was a very good piece. What you need to do: more talk. less script-like better work WHAT YOU HAVE: alto a plot discription alot of other things Now if ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Welcoming Freedom Chapter 5

    I find that your story was interesting. I've never read twilight, so I'll try to do this. WHAT YOU NEED MORE OF plot TALK WHAT YOU NEED LESS OF discription ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Lilly and Severus

    ok. What you need to do is ALOT. Well, you need ACTION, talking, and description! then, make a story out of this! If you would give a bit of thought, ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Swapping Your Blood with Formaldehyde (Part 5)

    ok, that was er, um, good. What you need to do, is sit down, and write. Plot where this will go, and the like. I read it, but you need ...

    Jun 16, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Scient Witch: Chapter 1, Part 1

    ok. I did not really understand it. but I'll try. First make a new line when people are speaking. Then, say who is speaking. Then do not give us too ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Scient Witch: Prologue [Now Edited]

    Here is moi review. Your story is overly cliche, to the point that I stopped reading it. What you need to do, is sit down for a hour or two ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Paddington Bear

    That was a very interesting story. I think that bear fanfics are..well, bad. But what you did here was great. good story, and all spelling and grammer is good. Though ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Love; Understated

    Even when neglected, it manages to flourish within itself. It could survive without air, rhythm, soul or thought, because it’s in every movement we make, affirming itself again. Breathing. It ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Your True Name

    A/N: All of the italicized words/phrases are spoken. BELLA Damned... so cold… almost gone. Dread spreading on. Do you remember the day our paths first crossed? Can you recall, at ...

    May 13, 2008


The quote generator! That's a genius idea.
— Necromancer14