User avatar

sokool15

  • Short Story » General, General Re: 'The Strangest Dream' or 'The Ride of Nancy Nimbleheimer'

    Thanks all for the great crits...I just changed the 'salty' stuff. I think you're might make a good longer story. If you ever see something on this sight that contains ...

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Chapter 1. This is based on me-only funnier + more exciting!

    Thanks for your comments. The weird thing is, my computer program always marks my apostraphies as wrong when i do them the right way. I guess it sort of made ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Spirit Caller #2

    Sorry about the little mix-up on your critique. Something must have gotten off. I signed my critique before I was supposed to, then put corrections afterwards. If this is a ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: It's Too Late Now

    Thanks for your critiques, guys! I'll go through and carry them out ASAP. I'll write some more on it and post it in the sci-fi section, so look there if ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Breathing

    I loved this piece. It was really touching. Just one tiny little error typo. 'm' instead of 'me', I think. But this was a really nice, touching story. Congrats. Yrs ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: These (Revamped.)

    This was really great work! I was impressed. I really enjoyed reading it and your word choice and the flow of your language is impressive. Good job... 8)

    Dec 31, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: This is about insanity

    Always almost and almost never always This is pretty much a roundabout way of saying 'not very often'. I was referring to sanity here. Always almost, I'm always almost sane, ...

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Ordinary Frog: Comedy/fantasy

    Thanks for the critiques! When I have time, I'll definitely look into them. I do agree on your ideas...especially the 'bulbous'. Would you believe I actually went back and took ...

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: An English correspondance...mystery? drama? whatever?

    Thanks for the tips! I look forward to chewing apart my story! I will remember what you said about exclamation points! And I definitely see what you mean! Thanks again ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Babel

    Great poem! I really liked it...I love the references. Great work! :)

    Dec 12, 2006


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie