-
Re: Gypsie Eyes
So, so good! I'm very glad you are continuing this, and despite the brevity, I enjoyed the chapter. I do hope the whole love thing with Tannar gets untangled...he's like ...
Aug 9, 2007 -
Re: The Marquis de Sonfield
LOL!!! Thanks for all the great comments and opinions, y'all. I especially like the Twitty Shadow's little snide moonlight scene. Yeah, you guys were right! I've never actually read a ...
Aug 1, 2007 -
Re: Zephyros --A Demonstration
Loooove it! Much better with the spacing and dialogue punctuation this time...great! I love the prof. I wish I had one like him at my college!
Jul 30, 2007 -
Re: The Turquoise Scarab #4 *PUT ON HOLD FOR MEGA COMPOSTING*
Sweeet...Stillgrave got all the stuff. This is awesome. And the new name - the turqoise scarab - is cool! Anyway, this was an awesome chapter...pray continue.
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 8 part 2
Sorry! I forgot something... All spirits with a dead carrier comes here. All the grey-things are spirits that have taken the form of their previous selves. For the ones with ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: The Black Cobra: Chapter 5
Love the whole thing. No time for anything more constructive now...perhaps I'll return later. But continue, pray continue! Most absolutely yours, 8)
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: Unknown Story Chap. 5 part 5
Okay, here we go *cracks knuckles and laughs menacingly.* Prepare to meet your maker, oh unknown story! The first paragraph...bleh. The whole thing was awkward. Knall jerked up violently . ...
Jul 16, 2007 -
Re: The Singer ch. 3
I'm loving this! I play the viola, violin and I sing, so the character names...loving them! Shadow got most of the I'm off to chapt 4!
Jul 13, 2007 -
Re: Duncan: Superdog
Sorry! ignore this...I accidentally double-posted. :oops:
Jul 13, 2007 -
Re: Until Her Day (Thirteen)
~Roy Ah, something I think was a mistake, that doensn't make sense here: "Closing her mouth and banishing , Sam told Anna to wait a few minutes while she finished ...
Jul 8, 2007 -
Re: Luna -edited-
Love it love it love it. Continue immediately and pm me!
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Ace of Threes
Yes, that's much better. Thank you. And I would agree with Trident, about how Kath's friend should have a reason for coming over...except for this: there is already an undercurrent ...
May 7, 2007 -
Re: Dear Diary installment 2
Heh heh heh...hope you'll continue this. I really, really like it. *echo of above critiques* but otherwise great. Yours always, 8)
Apr 23, 2007 -
Re: Flash Fic- Crystal Ball I.D. DLTD
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! lol. I loved this! funny and funnier. Yours always, 8)
Apr 12, 2007 -
Re: 'Tis a Gift to be Simple? part 2
Hey, do you think the Mcdonald's scene is waaay too long? Yours, 8)
Mar 27, 2007
