User avatar

sokool15

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: 3/6

    Please rate 'R' for language and mature themes! Sorrow to sound like I'm nagging, but it's really important, especially with younger kids on the site!

    Dec 16, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Salubrious Snowfall

    Thanks for the great comments you guys! Appreciated as always. The coat was not meant to be a big plot thing...it's supposed to belong to the woman who's shoveling. I ...

    Dec 2, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapters Eleven and Twelve

    I'll be back to give a full crit later, but for now...exciting! Until tomorrow...I'll be back.

    Nov 10, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Expect the Unexpected- Chapter One

    The boy nodded and swiftly left the room, leaving the manila folder with the man. He didn’t take long and when he returned he had a boy with him, the ...

    Oct 24, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: Nobody Beats the 11-10

    Yay! Thanks so much for critiquing, you guys. The problem is, it was supposed to be a one-page play, which was why there was so little description. I hadn't thought ...

    Oct 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: I. Homework for the Faerie Princess

    I'm sorry if what I said came across to you in the wrong way...I didn't mean that you should write out a laundry list for your character. I feel a ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 20

    Thank, sunshine, for all your great tips! Heh, yes, Brad's name. His real name is Bradken, but his friends horten it to Brad...does that make it any better? I just ...

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: THE BLUE KING - CHAPTER SIXTEEN

    Hum...well. Hum. :) Let's just say...I wouldn't write anything like that myself, but if it's necessary for your story...different strokes for different folks, I guess. One thing I think you ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Pegasus Princess

    I found it! A link to Snoink's awesome dialogue page. Check out Snoink's other suggestions as well...they're always helpful. Check that out, my friend, and you will 'be one happy ...

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 19

    Writergirl, thank you for critiquing my story...I just wanted to tell you that yes, this is short for a chapter, but it's the second half of chapter 19, you see. ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Mercenary Wings 18

    Aw, gee, thanks, Kitty *blushes and grins* Yes, I'm afraid it would be very complicated to explain who the characters were if you didn't read the other seventeen chapters, which ...

    Sep 6, 2007
  • Script » General, General Re: [deleted]

    I liked this. I have heard of 'bussing tables' but not 'busboy.' I don't know. But if she is American, she would use Amercian terms, yes? So you choose. Anyway, ...

    Sep 4, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Prologue: Soul-Mate

    Thanks so much for your crits, guys! I haven't actually written more to this yet, I just wanted to throw the idea out there. I'll continue it if I have ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Thanks, I like it too. Have you ever read 'The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants?" It's a crappy book, but the author starts every chapter with a new quote from ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Summer

    Ah, yes, that's much better *wipes brow in relief.* :wink: I'll get the nasty crits over with first, then gush about the good stuff, 'kay? :) I fall back on ...

    Aug 9, 2007


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen