User avatar

sofi

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tied Up

    Hello! I notice you're relatively new to the site so welcome!! :D I liked this a lot! It was very direct and, as lilymoore said, blunt which works very well ...

    Jun 12, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Do these even exist?

    Hello! Hmmm well I would have to second several suggestion... How I Live Now Junk The Book Thief I loved all three! Also you could try: The Lost Art of ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Great Gatsby

    When I first read the book I have to say I didn't enjoy it at all, but it was one of our exam texts this year for AS Levels and ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: One big, not-so-happy family.

    Hi fragile_heart! Firstly I would like to thank you for reviewing my piece 'This Is What I Wish I Could Say To You' I really appreciate you taking the time! ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Albert stood observing himself

    Hello there! Firstly, I see you're new so welcome to YWS! :D There's a welcome Forum where you can post to say hello if you feel like it (That's if ...

    Apr 16, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Worthless

    Hey Megan (I hope you don't mind me calling you just Megan) I'm Sofi and I'm going to be doing a review of your writing..well obviously :D Anyway, I didn't ...

    Apr 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Part 1 of Louisa Madison's story

    Hi there! Firstly, welcome to YWS! :D Secondly, your review!! I have some little nit-picks first of all. They aren't anything very big just little things I noticed, and then ...

    Apr 11, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Wrong answer.

    Hi Meep! :D I have a few nit-picks first but not many at all and a few a noticed have already been pointed out so I will try not to ...

    Apr 10, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: It's the things you don't hear...

    Hello :D Well firstly I was wondering whether you're going to continue with this? Because if you weren't planning to then I think you really should because I want to ...

    Apr 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: baby brother

    Hi there! :D Unfortunatley poetry isn't my forte (although I wish it was!) I just like to read it but there were just one or two things which I noticed ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Dusting Off Angels

    Hey Evi! Okay, firstly nit-picks (of which there is only one!) And Death had him frozen at the window, looking at a mid-day sky that was the color of false ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Paradise Island (2)

    Hello, again! :D Alrighty, well most of the little nit-picks that I would have picked have already been mentioned (and there were hardly any at all :D ) except, I ...

    Jan 24, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Paradise Island (1)

    Hello there :D I'm Sofi and I shall be giving you a review this evening. First, the turbulence. Then the panicking. I distinctly remember the smell of fear in I ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Giving Up

    Hello there Cat! Unfortunatly, I don't have time for a long crituique since I'm actually meant to be sleeping since I'm up for school tomorow, which is annoying because I ...

    Jan 20, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Living

    Hello there, I'm Sofi :D I hope you're liking YWS so far. I'm a greeter (my name's blue) so I'm basically here to help you out with anything if you ...

    Jan 19, 2009


“Sorry about the blood in your mouth. I wish it was mine. I couldn't get the boy to kill me, but I wore his jacket for the longest time.”
— Richard Siken