User avatar

sodapoplunchbox

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Demon HourGlass

    Hello SlyNightOwl! I liked this story, it's unique. Nowadays I see too many stories about vampires and other creatures, but Demons is a first. Anyways, I have a few grammar ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Maybe Even Happy

    Hello EmmVeePi! You have a good idea for this story, but I think you should edit your transitions more. For example: Picking the bag up off the counter I lead ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Purple Skies and Tasty Lies

    hey Bulletproof1994! I loved this poem. The name "Purple Skies and Tasty Lies" was interesting, but not in a bad way. That's what got me to click on the story, ...

    Jul 6, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Goodbye Nick (EDITED)

    Hello cuteballetdancer7, I'll start by saying that clearly this must have been a rough patch for you since it was a true story. With that being said, I think you ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: My Falling Sun 4.2

    Hey LittlePrincess! This has peaked my curiosity, even though I haven't read any of your other pieces. I sense a bit of drama going on, you made it very clear ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cheese, Radios, and Jealousy (contest entry)

    Hello ninjacookiemonster! Well, this was interesting. lol, to tell you the honest truth, I couldn't follow this story at all. There were too many characters that weren't described at all, ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Smile, Child: Feedback Appreciated

    Hello antoinette! Your story is good, my favorite part was when you said: In fact, I remember that day with stunning clarity. Some people think that you remember the good ...

    Jul 2, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue: Small Mistakes and Big Consequences

    Hello Lilicia! I'm SodapopLunchbox(: In review, your prologue is very good. I'm not gonna lie, I wasn't expecting the end. I was shocked and laughing at the same time. Well, ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Supporting without Support Chp. 1

    Hey LovexPeacexRandomx3! (I love your name btw) I'm SodapopLunchbox with your review(: I'm not going to lie, in the beginning, I was thinking, ugh, another typical theme (no offense) but ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Aquamarine

    Hello Misamiera! I'm SodapopLunchbox, here to review your lovely story. As you could probably tell, I really liked this. Kids these days don't really enjoy quality time with their relatives ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Sins and their Secrets

    Hello UnderestimatedSmiles! This story was awesome!!! Very well written, I enjoyed reading it. I hope that your motivation gets renewed because this is a good story. Its not your typical, ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Stars Are Watching (Chapter2)

    Hello jokeless7jester! I'm Sodapoplunchbox here to review your work(: I'd like to begin by saying I liked this piece. I didn't read your previous chapter, but this is interesting. I ...

    Jun 30, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Note from the addicted

    Hello jjssyy! I see that you are new to YWS. Welcome! I joined a few months ago and I love this website. Anyways, onto the review. You have a knack ...

    Jun 29, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dakota's Diary, entry from chapter 3 (13+ for language)

    Hello RedSmiles! I'll start by telling you that I have not read your other chapters from this series, so the intro in the beginning helped me. But even without this ...

    Jun 28, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Impulse - Prologue:1 "The Fall of Man"

    Hello prism180! I like the idea you have here about mankind!! But there are a few things I want to point out And you know what...that makes it alot more ...

    Jun 27, 2010


We are not to simply bandage the wounds of victims beneath the wheels of injustice, we are to drive a spoke into the wheel itself.
— Dietrich Bonhoeffer