User avatar

sodapoplunchbox

  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Renesmee Cullen

    Hey Klpidnc12! I'm SodapopLunchbox and I would like to welcome to YWS! I hope your enjoying this website as much as the rest of us do. Anyways, on with your ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Monster under my bed

    hey smashles! I loved your poem, it's got a good rhyming scheme and it's an awesome poem that you "just wrote on the spot!" I really don't have much to ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Little Do You Know, Breathing is a Privilige-Prologue

    hey MyStoryline! Well if this doesn't tug on your heartstrings, I don't know what will. It's very upsetting when a young life is swept out from underneath them, I think ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Smokin' on Sesame Street (Part 1)

    hey TheEnigma! Oh man, I think I loved this. No wait, I don't think I loved this, I definitely did. We all know that the TV characters we grew up ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Abandoning Fear

    Hey Chryssa2305! Let me welcome you to YWS! This is a really awesome website(: Anyways, onwards to your review This piece is nice, I find myself telling people all the ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Move On

    Hey meggwriting! I loved this(: Welcome to YWS! I only have one thing to point out here that struck me as odd. I want to forget every name, Move on ...

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: She's such a Drama Queen Prologue

    Hey Al3xx! Welcome to YWS! Your story was good, but I would have liked to see more descriptions and less dialogue. Yes, the dialogue is important, but I feel like ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Marley

    Hey ultraviolet! Nice twist in events, I don't know if you meant to do this (probably) but I thought this was the MCs wedding day. You did a wonderful job ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Have Faith in Me

    Hey imaginemymind! (I like your user name btw) I love this story! I hope you continue this because I would love to know what Miriam had written for Justin. A ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Singer- Chapter 4

    Hey LavenderBlue! This story has a good plot line going behind it, I like that! I haven't read your other chapters, but from this one I can tell you have ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sunglasses: Chapter Two

    hey trhwrites! I really don't have much to say about this story, it is very well written and I enjoyed reading it (: It's a typical, yet slightly unusual love ...

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Piece of Cake (Glowing)

    Hey JaneThermopolis! For only having 103 words, I love this! Personally, I don't think this requires a conflict, it could be just a memory from a little girl and memories ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I'll Never Understand(edited)

    hey screamandshout, This is a beautiful piece you have written here. Sure, the plot is not beautiful, but the way you have written it will touch upon many hearts. I ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Dream of Death

    hello FireandIce326! This was a good poem, my favorite part was Eternal life is such a good lie, But in the end, we all must die. The life that is ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Sunkissed(2) rewrite: An old fasioned teen pregnacy

    Hello sparkle8744! This story is written very well, I loved it! Awesome development of plot and characters, interesting twist adding in a pregnancy! I only have one correction to make ...

    Jul 15, 2010


Besides, if you want perfection, write a haiku. Anything longer is bound to have some passages that don't work as well as they might.
— Philip Pullman