User avatar

skutter11

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lost

    Oh, sorry

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lost

    This is quite a confusing poem, with all of it's contradictions and opposites, but strangly the structure fitted it like a glove. Just a little nitpick, "i" is in capitals, ...

    Jun 24, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: A date with History. Prologue

    I'll be lockin' this, as is it about 3-5 months old, alright, guys?

    Jun 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A brief summary of the History Of The Universe.EDITED

    Seeing as though this is a very old one, I shall lock it! :smt003

    Jun 14, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: When the Dragons flew.

    Thanks guys! I've been on a slog recently, but it looks like I've made a comeback!

    Jun 2, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Lies Like Roses and Thorns

    The imagry of this piece was good, however, there is a definite battle between show and tell, here. Otherwise good work and keep writing!

    May 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Letters from the Front 2

    Thanks for that! I'll get to it when I can. But, I do have my reasons for setting them as short as a did. You see (history lesson coming up) ...

    May 28, 2010
  • Script » General, General Re: Eradication (Scene Two)

    Hey, Vas, another good script, there. The dialogue between the characters were good and realistic. The stage directions are nice and simple, so you took the actors in account. Good ...

    May 27, 2010
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Hermes

    I like this piece but, Moo is right, it is a piece of Narrative Poetry.

    May 27, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Do the media have too much power?

    I do think I am going to lock this one, it has been on the front page for a while and I would like to see you guys commenting on ...

    May 21, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Ben Franks On: The Election 2010

    I think I have commented on this in the news tab. Still, rather good article I thought.

    May 21, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: The Curses of Elsa: a medeival 'witch girl'

    I quite liked this piece. It had real emotion about it that was through the whole thing. I think this could go somewhere, so keep writing and I'll keep suscribing, ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The best friend's vow.

    This is a good poem. It outlines everything a best friend should do for other people. The description was very good and straight to the point. Good job! Skutter11, worst ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: Letters from the Front

    To reply to Laura, I might write more, yet, I may not...

    May 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lamp

    This is a completly origonal idea and I love it! It's really clever the way that the stanza has been set out, furthermore, it doesn't interfere with the narritive of ...

    May 17, 2010


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic