-
Re: Monster Love
Wow... that was a very interesting poem. I loved it! It was dark and mysterious. I don't always like poems that rhyme but yours worked really well. You hide from ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: 101 Ways to Die #1
Haha! I enjoy this idea. It is fun and creative. I would love to be a character that dies in your story! I want to get eaten by the mysterious ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Winning Over Winchester (Chapter 1)
I thought it was a good start to a story that could have potential. It's really late, so I didn't see anything to critique on yet. Lord Anzius seemed to ...
Jan 24, 2010 -
Re: Back to Square One. (2)
Hey! Really interesting story. I'm interested to know if there is going to be part 3. I just have to point out a couple things: It is confusing when you ...
Nov 17, 2009 -
Re: Back to Square One. (1)
This was interesting. The character of Margaret was a bit chilling, and mysterious. I also liked the attitude of the little girl, Emily. Her attitude seemed appropriate for a nine-year-old ...
Nov 17, 2009
