User avatar

sicklee

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: These Scars

    I agree with BlueAfrica about the cliche - you use many throughout the poem and I think you could do well to add your own imagery as to what love ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Don't Write Love Poems

    This is adorable! I agree with the above comment that having YWS on its own line in the first stanza is a little awkward. 'moon shine'. I'm KatTrain of YWS, ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Missing Italian Sands

    First of all - good job! The poem itself is beautiful and paints a lovely picture. My criticisms will be extremely nitpicky, but bear with me. They're really quite small ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: (I'm) A Shadowed Girl

    You were a deep twelve year-old! This is really insightful considering your age - I'm surprised you were able to get your thoughts down so coherently back then. The rhyming ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Understudy

    I love the italics - they really give you a voice. I like that you didn't use punctuation - it adds to the emotion - but I think you should ...

    Oct 4, 2010


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara