User avatar

shywritergrl168

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Beneath the Smile

    I love it!!!!!! I know how it feels to be that girl the praticed actress whom know one really knows. No one bothers to actually lift the mask. To see ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Who Knew?

    I liked your expression and emotion throughout your piece. I loved th eway you used italic for words you wanted to stand out. only thing I would change is at ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: hey you! over there!

    You could use a little bit of help on the capitalization, spelling and word placement. However your mind is in the right place, taking real life experiances and expressing them ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: He

    I can most definitely relate to this. I know all Him and I see the other people but no one else compares. You are an amazing writer and I love ...

    Apr 17, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Tell Me I'm A Wreck.

    Are you actually British? or do you just like to write that way? - I like you story line but you could do a little more explaining about the individual ...

    Apr 17, 2011


"The trouble with Borrowing another mind was, you always felt out of place when you got back to your own body, and Granny was the first person ever to read the mind of a building. Now she was feeling big and gritty and full of passages. 'Are you all right?' Granny nodded, and opened her windows. She extended her east and west wings and tried to concentrate on the tiny cup held in her pillars."
— Terry Pratchett, Discworld: Equal Rites