User avatar

shipra10

  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Identity

    Thanks a lot for your review. :)

    Apr 1, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Identity

    Thanks for your review. :)

    Apr 1, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Feel

    Mar 25, 2019
  • Short Story » Romantic, Culture Re: I love you. I like you.

    Hello! The story is an awesome one. You have kept your words as simple as possible. But the story was strong one to change the direction in an elegant way. ...

    Mar 25, 2019
  • Poetry » General, Dramatic Re: Running in the Cold

    Hi! Your writing is a brilliant one with strong words. Again the way you used to make an ordinary story into an extraordinary one is simply great. The turnings are ...

    Mar 25, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: My Lovely Orchid

    Hi! Though your poem is short,it has an awesome power of visualising.I really appreciate it.

    Mar 25, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: My Lovely Orchid

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi! Though your poem is short,it has an awesome power of visualising.I really appreciate it.

    Mar 25, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Narrative Re: My Lovely Orchid

    Note: This review has been deleted
    Hi! Though your poem is short,it has an awesome power of visualising.I really appreciate it.

    Mar 25, 2019


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary