User avatar

shinobithief

shinobithief

  • Poetry » Humor, Dramatic Re: Seriously, Tig?

    Eww, toilet paper.

    Jul 14, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Hairs

    Thank you. The story behind the title "Hairs" is that once my gym teacher came into class and told us he got a hairs cut. Then he continued to tell ...

    Jul 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Hairs

    Thank you! It's really great to hear that you liked my poem!

    Jul 12, 2014
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: Hairs

    Thanks

    Jul 12, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Do You Ever Dream?

    Thank you! I might make a few changes, but we'll see....

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Do You Ever Dream?

    Thank you! I will think about that. It is a valid opinion.

    Jul 7, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Poems are Meant to be Silly

    Oh! That's perfect! I will use that, thank you.

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Poems are Meant to be Silly

    Thank you for the review! I'm not sure what to replace "it" with, do you have any suggestions?

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Poems are Meant to be Silly

    Thank you!

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Poems are Meant to be Silly

    Thank you for the correction. I will think about how to change those parts.

    Jun 28, 2014
  • Poetry » General, Humor Re: Poems are Meant to be Silly

    Thank you for the nitpick. I had was unsure of how to spell delirious, hence the mistake. I will work on making it longer. Thank you for making that recommendation. ...

    Jun 28, 2014


I went to confront noisy neighbours, only to find the windows dark, stuck with two notes. The ghost, too, had "gone fishing". Something still whistled.
— Liminality