Random avatar

sday1607

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Splitting my reflection

    Any critiques are much appreciated :), and will try to be returned.

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: That Lucifer Girl

    I took into account what you guys said (thanks for the advice by the way) and I got rid of the cliches and tried to make the poem run a ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The darkness of living

    Thanks for the comments, I think I'm gonna take the 'white as black' out- it IS ambiguous. Also, I'm unsure of whether to develop it and make it into a ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Unrequited.

    Cheers everyone for the comments, nice to see that you all liked it - although any critiques are welcome! :P

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: A Fresh Start.

    I liked the concept, but the last lines seemed to mess up the rhythm with being too long. I like how you never reveal the person, but it's blatantly obvious ...

    May 30, 2008


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver