User avatar

scrambled_pages

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 15

    such a cliff hanger ending! OMG, I don't want to have to wait for the next part. the pace seemed a little rushed, but the content was amazing. I really ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 12

    Fabulouse as per your usual. I am really liking her mom, she's so mom-ish. I eagerly await the next part. -Gen

    Nov 6, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What happoned to 'You and Me'?

    "Why did I forgive you? She’s coming back, I know it. Someday she’ll be back, and she’s going to want you. That I can promise. Maybe you’ve learned, who knows? ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: untitled part 2 of 4

    Thanks for the critic JCobsesed :D I'll look into making the sister more realistic, she does need some good qualities... About the painting, to tell you the truth I don't ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: untitled part 1 of 4

    First off... Thank you so much for the critics!!!! I really appreciate it Sam! ( of course you may call me anything you like :wink: ) ok, so to clear ...

    May 14, 2007
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Blood and Chocolate

    The movie was awful, I saw it and felt sick it was so bad! (not that I feel strongly about it or anything *sarcasm*lol) They completely butchered the plot, the ...

    Apr 17, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Conked Out

    Hmmm... I'm starting to see it now. guess I misunderstood, anyways I still really like the poem, way better than I myself could ever do... poetry is not my forte ...

    Apr 1, 2007


Books give a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything
— Plato