User avatar

scrambled_pages

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Something Beneath the Stairs, No. 1

    Very Good! I don't have much to critic on a wide scale here, because I can't find anything wrong with the story, so I will just point out a few ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: [deleted]

    This is fantastic, definitly not plain or obvious However the word "perfect" is a little over used, the repetitiveness is really effective... its just that there are a couple of ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What happoned to 'You and Me'?

    I loved this, the style was almost that of poetry, it was really neat to read :D I hope she leaves him! I was bursting by the end, I want ...

    May 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla. Part 6

    I am addicted! I really like M., and the way you presented him to us. In some ways I want her to repair her relationship with Tom, in other ways ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Bulletproof

    I really liked this, a lot. With school shootings becoming more and more common, and more horrific all the time it is a tough subject to write about, it hits ...

    May 20, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Spanish Dance

    I really really liked this :D I have never been to spain (I am going next year though, with school!) and I feel like I know what to expect now ...

    May 10, 2007
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: The Love of a Psycho Man

    This was good, I really got to know the protagnist which is great. The background history that you give is really effective in explaining why the character is the way ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: (Not) My Music

    I too really liked this, the peotry was beautiful and yet it seemed effortless :wink: If you mean picked up on the musical terms that you slid in in several ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: The First Noel ( Parts 1 & 2 )

    Your style was really original and effective. I liked it a lot and am already pretty engaged with the fate of your characters. In the first paragraph there may be ...

    May 9, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Loyalty chapter #1

    Very interresting, though I agree that it is a little short to be an entire chapter. You introduced the setting and some aspects of the protagonist but there really isn't ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Lyla part 5

    Wow! I had to go back and read the first few parts cause I hadn't read any so far and all of it is fantastic! I would go back and ...

    Apr 29, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Mafia Of the Ocean (continued)

    Hello! Firstly, the change in POV was a little unsettling but it does add originality. It was a little weird though the way that we are given so much more ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Mafia Of the Ocean

    Me again! I am becoming rather repetitive, but again, I liked this a lot. Ok so I'll jump straight into my critique :D "Everything started out nice enough." This is ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Coveted

    This was really original. I liked it...a lot :D I loved how you created a format where you showed the contrast of the two situation without making it seem like ...

    Apr 25, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: September the 6th, 2001

    This was really interesting... definitly original, I really liked it :D I don't have much to say about this so far as structure goes. Therefore I will instead pick at ...

    Apr 25, 2007


Stop being mean to your self-insert character, you're just being mean to yourself.
— WeepingWisteria