User avatar

scifyfantacywriter01

scifyfantacywriter01

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Clandestine Cleanup

    Ok, cool. I'm not sure if this qualifies as a mystery but that's beside the point. In the 8th paragraph, it should be " He tries the door knob: locked." ...

    Jan 20, 2015
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: At the Throat of the World

    I LOVE IT! Big Skyrim fan. few things though, there aren't any grammar or spelling that I found but I want more details. Think if someone hasn't played the game. ...

    Jan 13, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Dark Turning Chapter One : Children

    Alright, I love this. I'm a huge Greek mythology fan. This is really cool for a first chapter. Alright, down to the bad stuff. Ok, "No I got away" She ...

    Jan 5, 2012
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: My Precious, Kidnapped part 1

    Well, I don't think you should've done it in script. Theres not enough detail. We don't know how she feels when she see's her sister, what her sister looks like. ...

    Dec 6, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Broken Wings

    Ok. For a short piece this is pritty good. But not perfect, not yet. First, I'd like to know when the story takes place. Long ago, in the future, that ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Like a Phoenix, She Rises

    This is a cool piece. But where is this guy? Why is he trying to smash a concrete wall with is bare hands? It needs some bachground. Who is they? ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Short Action Scene

    Ok. This is very good. I get that it's supposed to be short, but why are they fighting? What army is Dren a part of? It needs some background. Another ...

    Dec 3, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Valkyrie Chapter 1

    Believe it or not I could not find a single thing wrong with this. It's an awsome piece. I loved the prolog but I wanted to at least get the ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re:

    This is very cool. Kinda like Eragon and The Vampire's Assistant. There were only two things I found wrong with this. You should discribe her in the begining. Does she ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Enchanted

    Alright. Well I'm not a big witch fan but I like this a lot. My only problem is at the begining. I didn't know who was talking, where they were, ...

    Sep 13, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: This Isn't Me--Part One

    not a big fan of this type of thing. Not the gay thing. Its just too real for me. But it was a good piece. All I could find was ...

    Sep 11, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Under the Ground- Ch. 1

    This is good. It reminded me of insidious. The one thing I found was at the begining. Give a bit more detail about where he was. Did they have a ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Piper

    You are definately descriptive in this. I like this a lot. the only thing i found was at the end. It said about a black wolf with blue eyes then ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Winged Chapter the First

    This is very good. I love it. the only thing I found was that u don't rly get to know what she looks like. All I found was she has ...

    Aug 30, 2011


Some books should be tasted, some devoured, but only a few should be chewed and digested thoroughly.
— Francis Bacon