User avatar

sara13

  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I'll Fly with You

    Hey this is well written and made my heart pound a little faster...but not to much. One line I felt should be changed was you wrote "the tears you are ...

    Mar 26, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Shaken up

    hey Lena... wow i just looked at my reading again and realized my dumb mistakes. I was laughing at myself so hard! Thanks for fixing my problems I'll get to ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Red Meadow

    thanks and the beginning sentence was just a comment before I actually started writing. And yeah those silly spelling mistakes make me go INSANE :) Thanks allot I appreciate the ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The last year...

    thanks for the feedback guys I really need it :D

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sonnet: moonlight

    I liked it. But sometimes I think you're mind would wonder or something and it stopped the reader from feeling. But over all good job:)

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I didn't know her well.

    I never saw the spelling check. Hey your the best! Now that is what I call criticism! I am totally gonna take that with me to my next stories. And ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Blank eye

    hey thanks guys. It's just those silly spelling mistakes and when I get really exited while writing I tend to rush things but If i fix those I think I ...

    Oct 15, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I didn't know her well.

    thanks and can I ask how you can put a picture as you're avatar?

    Oct 12, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: I didn't know her well.

    hey thanks and i type really fast so i make allot of mistaks and as I said before. Not really good at the sad stuff. But thaks for the help ...

    Oct 11, 2009


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain