User avatar

sapphirewednesday

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Strongest She Can Be

    wow! i love it. i really can't suggest much else!

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: More than just a teacher

    I like the idea but when you use end rhyme every two lines the lines the lines should be longer. Either that or you should try to do a rhyme ...

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sorry, Songbird

    This is absolutely beautiful! Please keep writing, I counted no flaws except the advise that, don't sacrifice expressing yourself for a rhyme.

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I Tread On Dangerous Ground

    This is beautiful! Careful not to rhyme at the expense of expressing the way you truly feel.

    Apr 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Annoying

    I like it! my poems dont rhyme! haha

    Apr 13, 2011


Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.
— Charles Mingus