User avatar

salmintea

Bailey Matwiiw

  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Catatonic 02.01 (1376 words)

    Thank you so much! Yeah, the next few chapters I have prepared were fairly rushed and don't have a lot of description, but I thought I would post them on ...

    Jan 29, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: Catatonic 02.01 (1376 words)

    @Cloudkid @Shikora

    Jan 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Catatonic 01.01 (1388 words)

    I would love to tag you! Thank you so much for the review! - B

    Jan 28, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Catatonic 01.01 (1388 words)

    Thanks! I was a little worried writing it in his head, though I think it will work out alright... I hope (aha).

    Jan 23, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, General Re: Catatonic 01.01 (1388 words)

    Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed reading it, and I have been very icky when it comes to writing detail lately. I do have four more chapters written, ...

    Jan 23, 2019
  • Poetry » Other, Other Re: Free of Those Chains

    Hey hiraeth! I'd like to say that I love that last paradoxical sentence, "and i surrender / to the Freedom." I also find it interesting that in that line "i" ...

    Jan 22, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: - text deleted -

    Thanks! Yeah, with the whole emotion thing, he finds it hard to express or challenging to have true emotions. So, when he said he was "preparing [himself] for the mourning ...

    Apr 29, 2018
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: 1.2.3

    Ooh. Well, the poem/narrative represents the message very well.

    Apr 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: - text deleted -

    Thank you for your feedback! I know sometimes I can word things weird, so it's good that you commented on that sentence. Also, now that I think about it, yes ...

    Apr 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: - text deleted -

    Darn... haha. Yeah there's always some sort of distraction, right?

    Mar 5, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: - text deleted -

    Okay, haha. Well, that's good I guess. I just haven't found a lot of time for writing lately. But, I'm planning to make time! Just gotta cut down on the ...

    Mar 4, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: - text deleted -

    Thanks! Also, sorry that it's been so long since I've uploaded. I'll try to get chapter three up by the end of the week!

    Feb 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: - text deleted -

    Thank you so much! Wow! And yes, I feel that my chapters are quite short as well. In reality, I'd probably combine chapters one and two. For purposes of reviewing ...

    Feb 28, 2018
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: - text deleted -

    Thank you so much! Awe, I feel so proud. I'm very happy to have you as a dedicated reader. It's fairly refreshing actually. I might post edited versions of chapters, ...

    Feb 21, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Washing Machine Dreams

    Ooh, it looks really cool. Is there a syllable scheme at all? (Just in case, I might take you up on that challenge ;) )

    Feb 19, 2018


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien