User avatar

salmintea

Bailey Matwiiw

  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: A Mind of Tangles

    Dear Lake, (Sick name by the way) So first of all, WOAH. So that was quite the... um... what do you call it? Obviously, I can tell this is a ...

    Mar 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Washing Machine Dreams

    Woah. Dear, Aley. This is actually really great. I love how you wrote it. I've never personally heard of a pantoum, so I'm glad you wrote the author's note. I ...

    Feb 19, 2018
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Low Light

    Dear EKK15, Hey! I don't really have much to say about your poem, it's a really neat idea. I'm not sure if I completely know the underlying message, but you're ...

    Jan 8, 2018
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: As she looked in the mirror.

    Dear MaramMk, First of all, I admire this poem. It, for the most part, flows well. I'm not a master poet, so I'll try not to criticize too much since ...

    Jan 5, 2018


Monster is a relative term. To a canary, a cat is a monster. We're just used to being the cat.
— Henry Wu, "Jurassic World"