User avatar

running_with_the_devil

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Where it Hurts

    Ooh I really like this! There were a few little things I saw though... And, since the last time I checked, Natalie Goodman... Mmmm I sometimes find myself starting sentences ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Disney's Sleeping Beauty

    This painted a great picture for me. I could really picture it all. I particularly liked the part where the dragon ripped his body to pieces. Deffinately a twist to ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I will Remember

    It would be so easy to believe that it could go on forever, but to believe so would be like believing in Santa again. A lovely but impossible religion. I ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Love.

    This was really good. I suppose I don't really understand how you can compare the failures of love to death. Death is not a failure. Love isn't always either... Broken ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Here lies ten thousand men

    I think this is great. War is something that has scared many people associated with it and people in it, but the people actually fighting for their cause have acquired ...

    Sep 14, 2008


Every really new idea looks crazy at first.
— Alfred North Whitehead