User avatar

runandhide

runandhide

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: [Insert Title Here] Ch. 2

    Note: This review has been deleted
    This. This is good. Instantly I really felt part of Arwyns story, and connected with her as a character. Your word choice is amazing, and really really effective. Amazing job. ...

    Jan 12, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Strawberry Hearts -7-

    Hi! Thank you so much! :)

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: Strawberry Hearts -7-

    Thanks for pointing everything out! Although, two little things... 'gosh' -in my Catholic opinion- is not taking Gods name in vain. In this context it's a substitute for using God, ...

    Dec 28, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Dramatic Re: The boy who choose..

    You're welcome! :)

    Dec 7, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -6-

    Haha thank you so much! It's my nanowrimo story this year so I've been terribly forgetful about everything except words (sorry) I like that you think she's old! I think ...

    Nov 8, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -6-

    Aw! That's so sweet! Thank you! :D

    Nov 2, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -6-

    Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! It means a lot! :DDDD

    Oct 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -5-

    Aw :') thank you so much! I'm really glad you liked it! Thanks for pointing my wee mistakes out too! I'm terrible for not noticing xD

    Oct 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -5-

    Aw thank you! It's sort of based on past experiences, so maybe that came through more clearly than I meant haha XD

    Oct 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -4-

    Aw I'm so glad you liked it! Thank you so much! :D

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -4-

    Aw thank you! :)

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -4-

    Aha thank you! :)

    Sep 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -3-

    @Noelle they were just best friends btw :)

    Sep 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -3-

    Hey! thank you :) this helps a lot

    Sep 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Teen Fiction, Narrative Re: Strawberry Hearts -3-

    Thanks! :D

    Sep 2, 2014


A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything, and the value of nothing.
— Oscar Wilde