User avatar

rosethorn

  • Short Story » General, General Re: Cost of Action

    Thanks guys! Just finished editing what needed to be fixed. I fought with myself to keep minimal description. Apparently it turned out well because of this. I usually spend some ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: False

    This is not quite a poem but it has a few poetic elements. I did not know where else to put it so I put it here. If someone knows ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Alive and All Alone. (Rough Draft)

    It does that with most programs. I usually have to re-space mine manually. But it makes the work so much easier to read, and thus look more appealing to people ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Draken: The Ancient's Gates

    Thanks so much for reading it! I fixed that error. Hope to get the next intallment up sometime this month. As always, POKE

    Nov 8, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Chair of Wind & Darkness: Draft Two [1-4]: Closed

    ((Continued...)) There is no way of knowing where this story will go from here. Which is excellent. If the reader knows exactly where the story will go, why would he ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Draken: The Ancient's Gates

    Heheh, 'fraid not. It's based in Surdana, a kingdom in Draken: The Ancient's Gates.

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: November's Child

    It's very nice. Flows like a good poem should. I especially like the title. The title, indeed, was the thing that caught my attention. It practically begged me to read ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: WORK IN PROGRESS

    Breathe. Step back. Breathe. Step back. Heart pounding. Chest heaving. Head spinning. What had I done? Ten years ago there was an accident. A terrible tragedy that took place right ...

    Oct 2, 2006


"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard