Random avatar

rholste

  • Lyrics » Narrative, General Re: Fly Away

    Hey Niteowl! This is amazing! This is one of the few songs that I have simply read the lyrics to and can hear it being played on the radio. Not ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Always Come Home

    I like this! The only question I have is what type of music are you aiming for it to be preformed in? I could see it going a few different ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What Once Was Mine.

    First, you are a very talented writer, especially considering your age! Second, I love how you follow a definite rhyme scheme, something that far too many young poets (myself included) ...

    Sep 16, 2013


In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit. Not a nasty, dirty, wet hole, filled with the ends of worms and an oozy smell, nor yet a dry, bare, sandy hole with nothing in it to sit down on or to eat: it was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort.
— JRR Tolkien