Random avatar

rholste

  • Lyrics » Narrative, General Re: Fly Away

    Hey Niteowl! This is amazing! This is one of the few songs that I have simply read the lyrics to and can hear it being played on the radio. Not ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Always Come Home

    I like this! The only question I have is what type of music are you aiming for it to be preformed in? I could see it going a few different ...

    Sep 16, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: What Once Was Mine.

    First, you are a very talented writer, especially considering your age! Second, I love how you follow a definite rhyme scheme, something that far too many young poets (myself included) ...

    Sep 16, 2013


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink