User avatar

rememberme

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Remember She Once was Innocent

    I like it, but the flow isnt very good, i agree with the person above me, it is awkward in places but i like it(:

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: You.

    this is soooooooooo sweet, someones awfully lucky and whoever you wrote it for you must love them alot(: i loooove it

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: crying on the cross

    Thank you, and yeah I'm not the best speller(: haha, but I'm glad you were moved and that you both loved the poem. It means alot to me. Thank you ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pain Is The Only Thing She Swallows.

    I relate to this poem. I softend when I read it.... It's good.

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deleted

    Wow. Your really good. This is just... fantastic:D! Why have you guys grown apart? Hah! Shoooot! This could be a durnnn story!

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Perfect Rain

    This poem is really .. beautiful. It seems like you find comfort and serenity in the rain. I like that. The rain restores and renews things.

    Nov 3, 2010


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx