User avatar

raevynstar

  • Poetry » Satire, General Re: Comic Sans

    It's should be its. Don't worry; apostrophe use get's everyone sometime's. ;) I think this poem is hilarious, even though I don't know much about comic sans (or fonts in ...

    Sep 4, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Teen Fiction Re: Shadow Princess (Flashback 1: Strawberry Ice Cream)

    This is good so far. A little heavy on adverbs and adjectives, but that's not always bad. I'm honestly excited to read more of this. One thing, in the lines ...

    Jun 8, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Wool of the Prince-- Chapter 2

    I'm getting used to the writing style. In fact, I actually like it now that I've read a little more. :) As for the plot, it's good enough that I'll ...

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Ground Mass

    Well, I did like this. I mean, it's confusing, but at the same time, maybe that's good. Maybe not all writing has to be clear-cut. (And maybe I'm just not ...

    Jun 7, 2015
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Chapter one. We are born sinners

    :/ I see a story with the same title and a similar description. Just to be cautious, I'd better point it out.

    Jun 6, 2015
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Teen Fiction Re: Who Knows

    I really like this! The writing style seemed a little 'off' in parts, but then I forgot about that because it's mostly great. I think this could come right before ...

    Jun 5, 2015


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer