User avatar

quitecontrary

quitecontrary

  • Poetry » Technology, General Re: shimmer of a shared space

    No problem! I actually had so much fun reviewing this because I didn't know what the structure was, and I think you did a really great job with it :D

    Mar 25, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Film, Action / Adventure Re: the day you came part 1

    Np! :D

    Mar 17, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: Sunsets

    Thank you for your review! Every time I see a sunset I'm reminded of other sunsets, which was why I used "infinity of moments" :D

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Fantasy Re: Sunsets

    Thank you! :D

    Mar 12, 2021
  • Poetry » Literature, Realistic Re: Hope is a seed that should be allowed to grow to infinity

    I tried hard to become light Light – I do not simply mean light weighted I mean a wanted to become ignited I wanted to become something Which could burn ...

    Mar 8, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Narrative Re: seashells

    You're welcome! The literal translation makes a lot more sense :D

    Feb 17, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Longing of a Maiden Rose - Ch.II: The Intruder 2

    You're welcome! I realize sometimes I'm super grammar/nitpick-heavy in other reviews and I wanted to try a new style (:

    Feb 15, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: Ch 1 - Out of Sight and Out of Mind

    Thank you so much for your review! I just came up with this story last night so I'm still figuring out the questions you're asking (:

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Science Fiction Re: Ch 1 - Out of Sight and Out of Mind

    I did make this first chapter a little confusing on purpose because the main character is also confused, but the man in the sedan calls the main character "Bunny" because ...

    Feb 14, 2021
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Thought Patterns

    Haha xD I totally understand! I never have the stamina to keep writing after four pages, but if you do decide to turn this into a novel I would definitely ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: Thought Patterns

    I get it now! I'm not sure why I latched on to Vye in the beginning, but thanks for redirecting me :) I think I was reading this more as ...

    Feb 13, 2021
  • Article / Essay » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Shocking

    Thank you! I'm glad you liked it :D

    Feb 10, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Literature Re: Longing of a Maiden Rose - Ch.I: Unforgotten Murder 3

    That makes sense! I figured you meant the mayor %uD83D%uDE04

    Feb 4, 2021
  • Lyrics » Humor, Romantic Re: Elephants have Wrinkles

    Sometimes hitting shift enter helps lessen line breaks; you could also us these things "~" to put breaks in between stanzas.

    Feb 3, 2021
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Other Re: a collection of poetry with an outdoorsy theme

    And others Instead of staying inside in the storm They go out to dance I love this part! Your imagery is very quiet and soothing, and I love how you ...

    Feb 3, 2021


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus