Random avatar

quietloud798

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The drunken truth

    Element, I don't mind at all! :) I got from it that the speaker goes to parties to feel like they have purpose, which was their ultimate demise, and that ...

    Nov 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Whatshername *Edited*

    Thanks you guys! I'm working on it at the moment and I am definitly greatful for your comments! And Silversun, you can just call me Rachel, thanks! By the way, ...

    Nov 10, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He's Mine

    Thanks for the reviews, you guys! GreatEscape, he does like her, to clear that up, but I'm not sure how to fix it up to make it convey the message ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Black

    Edited. There is more meaning to it; it was more about the insanity going on inside my head than anything else. I can see where the confusion with "black fire ...

    May 21, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: The Alchemist

    It's an amazing book, but I do admit that under strict circumstances it's like really, really slow. I had to read it in like sections over two months. It was ...

    May 18, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I'm Stronger

    Edited.

    May 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: How to Forget ch 1

    Thanks so much for the reviews everyone. They are so much help.

    Mar 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: Clone Rewrite

    This is really good. It's short, but still, it has a lot of power to it. Not much to review on it. Very good.

    Mar 3, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Outside/Inside

    Hey I fixed like, a lot of stuff. I didn't realize how messy it all sounded. Thanks so much for the constructive criticism.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Twilight

    Twilight was so stupid. It wasn't well written and the movie was rediculous. I can't believe people are so obsessed with it.

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Recommended Romance books?

    The Girlfriend Project by Robin Friedman It's written from a guy's point of view and it's one of the better romance novels I've read. Not too sappy and not too... ...

    Mar 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: It's a slip up, but it's real.

    I really like this poem It has a lot of realness to it Reminds me of myself sometimes actually... Good job

    Feb 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: In Contradtiction

    Wow. This was very very good. I love the message, and how real it all sounded. I'm not exactly sure what a swath is, but thats the only thing that ...

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: tell me the truth

    So this had me a bit confused In the beginning, the heavy repetition was kind of odd I like the idea, but the idea needs to be brought out harsh, ...

    Feb 25, 2009
  • Script » General, General Re: Author and Character

    This is SOO funny! Love it! The only thing that kind of doesn't make sense is how each line is said. Play around with it! Don't be afraid to go ...

    Feb 16, 2009


Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.
— Albus Dumbledore