User avatar

posum

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: No Poetry?

    This was really good and I think that you should definitely send it to them. That is probably the funniest poem and yet it is so serious at the same ...

    Jan 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Inspiration where'd you go? *Edited*

    I really like this book. It reminds me a bit of myself in that I write books and I feel an inspiration but the problem is that other people have ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Miss You

    This is an amazing piece that just struck the core of my being and I really enjoyed this. You have a great mind for this and I think that overall ...

    Jan 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You died, tonight.

    This is a great poem and I believe that you are destined for greatness good luck to you in all of you endeavors......................................also I think that you like to hit ...

    Jan 6, 2011


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell