-
Re: Tyger
Tyger I stalk quietly through the undergrowth, blending perfectly with the moist vegetation. My sensitive nose is twitching with scents, all the animals I hunt. Both predator and prey. I’m ...
Dec 13, 2010 -
Re: Blind
A black rose has lost its first petal, falling into the dark, restless night. Withering slowly but surely, it begins its descent, to the fields of despair. The fields of ...
Dec 13, 2010 -
Re: Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Hmm. I'm not one to criticizes, but I was actually kind of bothered by this poem. First of all, the name. You may have wanted to choose something.. more your ...
Dec 5, 2010 -
Re: Weight
I was very interested by this poem. I have a very strong fear of the ocean, so the metaphor and imagery really got to me. I really relate to this ...
Dec 5, 2010 -
Re: The Hermit, the Fairy, and the Coon
I absolutely loved the first sentence, it captured me inside your story. Regardless of any ridiculous grammar mistakes, the ones that nobody cares to learn anyway, I thought it was ...
Dec 4, 2010 -
Re: Suicidal Moon
I'm not going to lie, when I clicked this poem I expected something much different. But this poem is actually incredibly good. I'm not too into the whole "suicide" or ...
Dec 3, 2010 -
Re: For His Life
All of you have it wrong. Believe me, I'm a very grammatical person, but don't you think all of these restrictions on "how you're supposed to write" is taking away ...
Dec 3, 2010
