User avatar

playerj09

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: You say nothing to me.

    'ello I haven't ever seen a poem set up like this, or anything really like this actually so good job for being unique As for the actual poem it was ...

    Oct 14, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The unknown SS man

    This is a great short little poem! It really kind of tells a story even though it is only two lines. I think that if you made it longer it ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Midnight Blue; Four

    Hey Ashley sorry I'm so late. I'm usually the first here when a new chapter comes out. You should not take Veronica out, Just because she isn't a werewolf doesn't ...

    Oct 12, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: what is lost and cannot be found; you gave up searching.

    Wow this was pretty good I usually don't enjoy much poetry but you kinda tell a story a very vague and general story but a story none the less.I am ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Midnight Blue; Three

    Another great chapter by Ashley. Now we know who and what the mysterious William is and what this story will be about. I could tell that you like the William ...

    Oct 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: When The Cheese Attacked.

    Wow, for such a silly topic I'm surprised you were able to make an actual poem from it. I liked this poem because it made sense and wasn't just words ...

    Oct 6, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Planned Insanity Chapter 1

    Even though I didn't dear cross paths with him, I could see his face. Other than this and the two things Mike B pointed out I didn't find anything that ...

    Oct 5, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Midnight Blue; Two

    I thought this was a truly great story!That is saying something because i usually hate any romantic stories. What made me like this story was that it is mysterious because ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Toothpaste

    Well I think this is slightly funny so good job. Dont be afraid to cuss just put it as pg 13 believe me it will be better than f&*k throughout ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: a short letter to home

    The story is very historically accurate and I congratulate you on that. It was slightly wishy washy. I mean a soldier wouldn't get so excited about writing he is exhausted ...

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, General Re: War, Children.

    Wow this was the best thing i have seen online in a long while. I'm really impressed with the descriptions and the story's plot itself was very creative. you should ...

    Oct 3, 2008


Steps to enlightenment brighten the way, but the steps are steep. Take them one at a time.
— Cheshire Cat (American McGee's Alice)