User avatar

pixelstick

  • Other » Realistic, Narrative Re: Letter to a dead girl

    This is just. Amazing. When I started reading this I assumed that the letter was to a childhood friend and the twist caught me by surprise in a good way. ...

    Apr 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Lonely Love

    This is a really interesting story so far, it has a lot of potential. However, there are some problems. The main problem is the spelling and grammar, but the easiest ...

    Apr 7, 2017
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: was he awake?

    I really like this! It's a pretty interesting concept, and I like the main character's inner monologue, however, there are some problems. First of all, the use of semicolons. You ...

    Apr 7, 2017


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
— Martin Luther King Jr.