User avatar

phantomwriterjoe

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Lyrical Re: "The First"

    I like this poem. It is simple and direct. You are basically saying that you are the start of change, and everything to follow is the result of that first ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Simple Rain Haiku's

    Wow I love this. For me, you were sitting on your porch or in the park when you wrote this, it was raining, and you found a way to express ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Horror Re: Night Riders

    Wow that was very interesting. Easy to read, and dramatic; I feel like that could have been an excerpt from a best-selling, teen novel, like "The Mortal Instruments", or something. ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Dramatic Re: the beauty of beginnings

    An interesting story, though I confused exactly what it is about or what gave you the idea to write it? I enjoy the way it is written, and I like ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Other » Narrative, Realistic Re: Paper Soul

    I like the idea of being able to see one's soul. I am confused, however, if this is just a random idea you thought of, or if it is an ...

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Poetry » General, Other Re: Take Me Home

    I like this poem because it is about a longing for times past, when legends existed. My favorite part is when you speak about your "love" in the first and ...

    Jun 23, 2012


Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein