User avatar

perdido

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Last Waltz

    once i played piano for constellations, spread apart like sheet music there's great potential here for something great, I like the idea of a constellation or a star map to ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Fall of the Morning Star

    you can get a copy online, also it isn't an easy book... it's an ambitious read for a 14 year old but don't be discouraged! I was probably about your ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Paper Cups

    I think you can definitely get rid of the first two ands, I don't know the flow is a bit choppy I think it may have something to do with ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deleted 16

    overall pretty decent. I think it's a little cumbersome in a lot of places, like Penguin said above, could use some cutting back, some condensation. Try to eliminate passive voice ...

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: telling of the yet untold

    I didn't like the spacing of the word between. It came off as.... too obvious? maybe. This poem is a skeleton, it seems meandering and confused. It is defined by ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: He Doesn't Know

    its still cliche. you have not transcended any barriers and I found the poem to be pretty thoughtless. The line breaks are extremely tedious and I didn't like the way ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Three

    I donno, I don't like it. The wording and flow are awkward at best, the content is snore-riffic, and I don't know, the use of adjectives just seemed obvious. Modifying ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Okay?

    I don't know. Rhyming poetry never does it for me. Also the subject matter of this poem is so cliche and overdone... you should find a new avenue. Try sensory ...

    Aug 14, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: The Galaxy

    When I was small, you showed the stars -- glittering eyelets against night's endless black sheet. It was then that I wondered what lied beyond what it would it would ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Mask

    ugh. The questions really bugged me. As a reader the whole time I was frustrated because I was like, I don't know. I don't know, I DONT KNOW OKAY. I ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Evergreen

    eh. The rhymes were too easy. Seriously, evergreen and green don't count as a rhyme. Not a fan of the archaic language, no one takes that seriously anymore. You won't ...

    May 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: ---

    muscles chiseling at his face makes me uncomfortable. Why are his muscles doing that? Maybe phrase that differently. I like that it's in present tense. Gonna be honest, I got ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Night on the Atlantic

    eh. Not really a fan of the singsongy rhyme scheme. I guess I'm more of a fan of specific details and sensory information. All I get here is... there's this ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Siren

    this is a pretty strong piece, some suggestions I have involve: a) you don't have to capitalize the first letter of each line. Punctuate it the same way you would ...

    Apr 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Broken Suburban Glass

    I disagree with housecat's assertion that you have to wrap all the quotation in a single quotes. I read it as three separate statements that are not necessarily spoken by ...

    Apr 26, 2011


Nothing is impossible, for the word itself says, 'I'm possible!'
— Audrey Hepburn